Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Street Workout & Calisthenics Girls

I've been doing calisthenics for about 9 months now and I have to say it was one of my best decisions. After pumping iron for many years, I started this sort of workout and it is unbelievable how better it is. I love doing these sorts of workouts and combination with boxing is a killer combo for me.

I have just found a great inspirational video about calisthenics girls. This video is a great motivation for my wife, who wants to start calisthenics as soon as possible after ere pregnancy.

I hope you enjoy this video and big respect for these girls.

Anyway, if you are interested in calisthenics ab workouts check out this post - http://abmachinesguide.com/calisthenics-abs-workout-routines/



I also made video called the Best Calisthenics Abs Moments - Get Ready for Killer Abs

Check out as well to get some more inspiration to work you abs.




Finally here is a workout routine for girls, although it is not for beginners.

Source: madbarz.com

Follow us on the following sites for more goodies:

No comments:

Post a Comment